Buckin' and Writin' in Deadwood
A Booksigning and Much, Much More
Fans and Readers, join me in June! 💕
I will be in Deadwood, South Dakota the weekend of June 7-9 for Wild Deadwood Reads. This is a multi-genre, multi-author event with almost one-hundred authors currently slated to attend. It's going to be an awesome time of meet and greet, signing books, and reading with your favorite authors!
As if that isn't enough, the schedule is filled with sponsored events like a fabulous evening with the bull riders, announcers, stock contractors, bullfighters, and excitement of the PBR rodeo (a personal favorite of mine!), and a guided, multi-shopping tour around the historical town of Deadwood and nearby attractions of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument.
Pack up your family and friends and head to Deadwood for an amazing weekend. You don't want to miss it! Check out the details at the Wild Deadwood Reads website here.
Where I will be: (two hearts💕)
7-9pm MEET & GREET 💕
Of course, I'll be at the Meet & Greet! I wouldn't miss it! Come and say hello. This night is a chance to hang out with you, my readers, in an informal setting before the activities begin. See you there!
Friday, June 8th:
Deadwood Tour, Shopping & Sightseeing Trip
I regret to inform my readers and fellow authors I will NOT be joining any of you on this trip because of limitations due to my health. I deeply apologize.
Saturday, June 9th:
1. 8:30-10am BREAKFAST WITH THE AUTHORS 💕
Come on up/down/over to breakfast! LOL Let's sit and chat before the signing begins.
2. 10am-2pm BOOK SIGNING 💕
I'll be waiting for you at TABLE #88. I'll have books, gear, and giveaways. I can't wait to show you what I've released and tell you what I'm working on IN PERSON. Come on down!
3. 4pm - 12am or later PBR BEHIND THE CHUTES VIP PACKAGE
See Wild Deadwood Reads website for complete details. I doubt I will be able to handle this package, but I may be able to handle the bull-ridin'. 😛
4. 7pm WILD BOOK READING AT WILD BILL BAR (tentative) 💕
This is a chance to discover what your favorite authors love about their own books! Come to the Wild Bill and hear them read from their own pages. I'm planning to be here...I love to read! Plus it's a great way to say goodbye. 💖
If you've decided to come, here's what YOU can do to prepare for this monumental event.
1. REGISTER for Wild Deadwood Reads TODAY!
2. PRE-ORDER your signed books at a discounted price. These purchased books will be signed, packaged, and ready for pick-up at the appropriate author's table. *Remember, my table is #88.
3. BOOK your hotel room now! The event is scheduled at the Deadwood Mountain Grand in Deadwood, South Dakota. Other lodging is available in Deadwood but please, book it as soon as possible! The PBR (Professional Bull Riding) Rodeo is in town this same weekend and tourist season rolls into the Black Hills mid to late May (around Memorial Day.)
I'm excited and I know you are too! Here are the authors you can expect to see. This was the list . . . before my name was added and more authors are joining every single day!
I love y'all and can't wait to meet you. Until then,
|A blast from the past!|